You are an Individual
- At the beginning of your career
- Experienced or established professional
- Thinking about the direction you want to give to your career or looking for employment
Move On provides you with guidance in managing your career, professional orientation and re-orientation and also in the recovery of your activity after a break, in giving you tools and tips to develop your network, define your professional project and position you best in your market of interest.
This coaching is also addressed to graduates who arrive at the end of their studies and seek to identify their future professional career, prepare and define an effective and structured perspective approach to a potential future employer.
The most common objectives are:
- Clarification of the orientation of your career to find a job that suits you best
- Guidance in an important professional change (resignation, restructuring, creation of a company, dismissal, change of work, expatriation, taking new responsibilities, etc.)
- Updating your CV, writing a cover letter, preparing the application file and preparing for job interviews
- Assessment centre, role-plays, simulation and debriefing.
- How to present yourself in a matter of few minutes, develop your network and define a professional project.