Life Coaching is an individual support designed to help you to define and achieve your personal goals.
It addresses the personal development, relational and family ties, the definition of who you are, your values, and helps you to evolve from your current place to where you want to be in your life.
It therefore addresses the choices you make, behavioural habits and emotions, and incites you to reflect, step-back, to consciously ralize and finally to take action towards a better life.
The most common objectives are:
- Discover your identity (values, needs, strengths and areas for improvement, etc.)
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- Learn to better communicate
- Overcome fears
- Find a life balance
- Discover your capacities, your potential
- Define your life project
- Manage a stage in your life (illness, separation, marriage, pregnancy, grief, move, etc.)
- NLP Techniques (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Assessment, debriefing, development and action plan